With the latest PUBG update, PUBG Mobile is presenting a new battle royale map that is exclusive to the mobile version.
The All-New Livik Map Drops in PUBG Mobile For An Intense Chicken Dinner Gameplay
The Livik Map boast on the stunning battleground that is set in a gorgeous Nordic themed scenery. And this is just one part of the content update. It is a 2 by 2KM size map and is primed for 52-player showdown with a fast-paced action-packed gameplay at 15 mins per match.
Along with the Livik map, map-exclusive gears and vehicles like the P90 sub-machinegun, MK12 marksman rifle and Monster Truck vehicle are introduced. Although the map is still in its Beta stage, developers will be continually updating it to improve gaming experience with the map.
Addition to PUBG Mobile 0.19.0 Content Update
The update adds in quite a few new additions to the game:
- Bonfire Mode Gameplay
Players who queue for Erangel and Miramar have the chance to experience this new game type, where three unique items can be found around the maps. Small Statues can be burned to earn supplies and special event items. Secondly, Giant Statues have multiple construction stages, which changes as the event progresses, and burns in the final stage. Statue Camps will be set up around Statues and supplies can be found inside tents.
- Livik Firearm Special Training Event
During the event period, players can discover Experimental Trial Weapon Crates around Livik, which contain special weapons. In addition to modified names, icons and finishes, special weapons offer slightly stronger attributes than normal weapons, which can provide essential advantages on the battlefield.
- Cheer Park
The popular social area where up to 20 players can interact in real time has been improved with new features. These new features include: trenches in the Shooting Range, added launchers to hot air balloons, fresh Bubble Emotes and more. Players can also go head-to-head in the new firearm-specific quick draw duel and participate in the Elite Challenge to practice marksmanship.
Additional features that are also part of the 0.19.0 update:
- New Arena Attachment – Players can now equip the new Barrel Extender muzzle attachment to most sniper rifles, rifles and SMGs. The attachment increases the firearm’s range and reduces damage reduction due to distance.
- Season Warmup Event – At the end of Season 13, players can enlist in four-person teams in Classic Mode to complete missions and earn several Season 14 ranking points.
- Basic Combat Balances – Several improvements have been made to the Pick Up tab, Combat Operation settings, Parachuting Gauge display and more.
- Miscellaneous Improvements – System features, Radio messages, Vouchers, the Guncraft system, firearm attachment finish features, download speeds, Achievements and Achievement Rankings, Clan classification, Ace Badge features, Settings features and Brothers in Arms have all been adjusted, balanced and improved.
Following this massive update, more information will be released soon about upcoming PUBG MOBILE Ancient Secret Special Mode, Team Gun Game and Royale Pass Season 14.