Infinix unveiled their new Artificial Intelligence-of-Things (AIoT) product categories that include top-notch smart devices such as smartphones, laptops, etc. With this, Infinix introduced the total ecosystem of connected smart devices that can achieve more efficient IoT operations, improve human-machine interactions and enhance data management and analytics – ultimately aiming to offer a borderless and seamless experience for the end-product users.
“In the realisation of the AIoT concept, Infinix is set to create an integrated ecosystem of ‘smartphones + mobile connectivity services + home appliances + digital accessories’, as we are now leading customers to delve into a futuristic smart-life. To kick-start our journey on the AIoT revolution, we are proud to announce our highly-anticipated smartphone series, ZERO X NEO and our first ever laptop series, INBook X1 series for all fellow Malaysians,”
“We are always committed to our mission to offer highly functional and accessible technology devices especially catering to the working adults and students. Our AIoT total solutions will provide everything they need to complete their Internet ecosystem to create a faster and more seamless future ranging from home entertainment, workflow processes, and educational purposes. With these AIoT solutions, we are breaking the conventional threshold set for everyday consumers and tech enthusiasts as we are still able to provide the solution at accessible prices as compared to other market players.”
Vincent Pong, Senior Marketing Director of Infinix Mobility Limited – Malaysia.
Infinix ZERO X NEO And INBook X1 Series
Zoom to Infinity and Beyond with ZERO X NEO
Known as the best photography mobile in range, Infinix announced the new ZERO X smartphone series – ZERO X NEO featuring a remarkable camera and visual capabilities that allow users to create a masterpiece out of every moment captured. This latest innovation is embedded with breakthrough visual technologies such as MediaTek Helio G95 Ultra Game-Play processor and Super Moon Mode, combined with a 60X periscope moonshot camera and Galileo Algorithm Engine developed by Infinix.
The Galileo Algorithm Engine is a top-notch software feature that combines lunar exposure and focus locking systems to quickly adjust the focus motor to the clearest predicted position, while revolution elimination algorithm calculates and eliminates the influence of natural tidal forces – allowing a high-resolution looking shot of the Moon.
Simultaneously, lunar detail protection algorithms retain detailed textures, and artificial intelligence (AI) deep learning enhancement algorithms improve the details and effects of the image subject. When turned on, users can achieve one of the clearest and detailed smartphone images of the night sky.
ZERO X NEO is equipped with a 48MP Super Night back camera and 16MP dual front flash and enhanced AI shooting technology on the Selfie camera – creating stunning and astonishing outcomes that are able to bring out the best version of any object. In addition to this, ZERO X NEO offers high-quality videos with 960 FPS super slow-motion and 4K time-lapse.
Other key features of the Infinix ZERO X NEO include:
- 5x Optical Zoom with OIS: Experience zoom like never before with up to 5X optical zoom and 60X hybrid zoom to capture breathtaking close-ups of distant objects wherever you are.
- 5000mAh Battery with 18W Fast Charge Technology: The ZERO X NEO has a large 5000mAh battery with fully optimised TÜV Rheinland 18W Safe Fast-Charge Technology empowering today’s youth to do more on their smartphones.
- Universal Flash Storage (UFS) 2.2 with Write Booster: Infinix’s Write Booster feature improves the writing and reading speed to accelerate application and cache loading and reduce delay or lag when opening and switching different apps.
- Audio Technology: The powerful combination of Smart PA and DTS technology enhances the amplitude and loudness to create a surround sound experience.
- Infinix’s Dar-Link 2.0: The software improves the image stability and the sensitivity of touch control that is based on an AI algorithm, while simultaneously bringing down the temperature of the device to provide a fully immersive gaming experience.
- XOS 7.6 Software: Infinix’s latest operating system integrates applications designed for a smarter life, such as the Phone Cloner to transfer all data to a new device with ease, Game Zone to intelligently manage games by blocking distractions like incoming messages and calls, and Doc Correction to auto-correct documents and adjust as needed for easier viewing.
In September 2021, Infinix announced its partnership with Royal Observatory Greenwich by having its long awaited Infinix Presents: See Beyond online webinar event along with the unveiling of the ZERO X Pro smartphone as part of the company’s strategic commercial partnership and commitment towards the world of exploration and discovery. With the See Beyond event and corporate partnership with the Royal Observatory Greenwich, Infinix continues its mission towards creating a world that allows for the next generation to explore the universe and discover the endless possibilities that are ahead of them.
Although the brand has yet to announce the launch of Infinix ZERO X Pro in Malaysia, the revolutionary technology integrated in the phone is seen as the beginning of what the brand aims to achieve in its journey towards closing the gap between smartphone technology and stunning photography.
A Little Weight, A Lot of Power. Meet Infinix’s first ever laptop category – INBook X1 Series.
Combining a stylish, thin and lightweight design with ultimate performance, the launch of INBook X1 Series represents Infinix’s foray into a new product category joining forces with Intel and Microsoft. Through the INBook X1 series, Infinix aims to deliver a bespoke device with industry-leading capabilities to meet the growing demand of customer needs today. INBook X1 will come in three versions:
- INBook X1 Pro with Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7, Intel Iris Plus up to 64EU.
- INBook X1 with Intel® Core™ i5-1005G1
- INBook X1 with Intel® Core™ i3-1035G1
Infinix’s INBook X1 series comes in a sandblasted anodized body, crafted with the utmost care out of selected aircraft-grade aluminium. At less than 1.48 kg and 16.3 mm thick, the laptop is equipped with a 180-degree hinge that lets it tilt horizontally – allowing users to present ideas or share videos in a flexible manner. INBook X1 series also has multiple ports to simultaneously accommodate different needs including data transmission, speed charging and screen-casting.
To reflect the beauty of the night sky along the Norwegian border, the laptop’s overall design features a metallic sheen that also represents the laptop’s infinite possibilities and Infinix’s distinctive characteristics. Its sleek full-metal chassis comprises a large 14-inch screen with an FHD IPS display, demonstrating Infinix’s engineering capabilities with ultra-thin bezels (4.19 mm) on every side to maximise screen space.
Other key features of the INBook X1 series includes:
- Super-fast charging technology: 13 hours battery life with 65W PD 3.0 AC Adapter that is able to boost charging efficiency by generating 70% of power in just one hour. Users can also benefit from Infinix’s very own Battery Management System (BMS) and extend battery life by intelligently reducing power consumption in different scenarios.
- Comprehensive performance: Powered by Intel’s powerful processors, the INBook X1 series is fully equipped to handle demanding activities like data processing and programming pre-loaded with Windows 10 and Microsoft 365 to support a variety of mobile office needs. Its Poloar Monster cooling system employs military-grade air ducts to effectively lower its temperature when faced with heavy workloads.
- InSync Screen Projection: A built-in application grants users access to its InSync multi-screen solution, enabling them to synchronise work files seamlessly between their laptops, TVs and smartphones so they can bring their ideas to life anywhere, anytime.
- Seamless connection and smart features: Embedded with built-in WiFi 6 wireless network card and Bluetooth 5.1 supporting capabilities effectively boost network speed, and featuring Ultra-fast Fingerprint Unlock.
- Breakthrough video and audio technology: Equipped with four-layer cavity stereos enhanced by patented DTS sound technology and a 720P webcam that can be completely switched off for privacy, as well as two arrays of digital microphones for seamless video and audio communications, even in noisy environments.
Pricing and Availability
The ZERO X NEO (128 GB + 8GB) will be priced at RM 899 and available in three colours: Nebula Black, Starry Silver and Bahamas Blue. The INBook X1 Series includes three variations: Intel® Core™ i3 (256 GB + 8 GB) priced at RM 1,999, INBook X1 Intel® Core™ i5 (512 GB + 8 GB) priced at RM 2,499 and INBook X1 Pro Intel® Core™ i7 (512 GB + 16 GB) priced at RM 3,099.
Meanwhile, the laptop series will be available in four colours: Noble Red, Elves Green, Starfall Grey and Elegant Black. All products will be exclusively launched on Infinix AIOT Official Store on Shopee starting 14 October 2021 with special discounts and voucher redemptions of up to RM200, etc.
Not only that, Infinix will also be extending the same offers during the one-day exclusive pre-sale in conjunction with the 10.10 shopping festival on Shopee prior to its official launch on 14 October 2021. On the other hand, customers can also purchase the products through Lazada starting 29 October 2021.
Extra tips for customers: Share your feedback/rate Infinix’s products and services on Infinix AIOT Official Store on Shopee to be exclusively entitled to RM 20 Shopee vouchers (*while stock lasts).