Cooler Master today launched the MasterFrame 700 and the MasterBox NR200P Sakura Limited Edition, alongside the new MasterLiquid Illusion series of liquid coolers. The former is an open-air PC case that transforms into a test bench, while the NR200P Sakura is essentially a pink version of the NR200P, great for those building a clean, pink setup.
Cooler Master MasterBox NR200P Sakura Limited Edition
The MasterBox NR200P Sakura Limited Edition is a rare pink version of an already highly sought-after PC case. The Sakura Limited Edition is only available in the premium NR200P variant, including both a ventilated side panel and a tempered glass panel.
The cherry blossom – or Sakura, is esteemed for its momentary, fleeting beauty. Although the iconic flower is frozen in time, decorating the MasterBox NR200P, this Sakura Limited Edition is just as rare with a capped quantity.
The MasterBox NR200P Sakura Limited Edition features characteristics normally found in stylish, high-end cases and cleverly utilizes space-saving measures to create a chassis taking up less than half the volume. Every feature is thoughtfully laid out in an 18-liter space to maximize component compatibility, thermal efficiency, and ease of assembly.
Falling cherry blossoms adorn both the tempered glass side panel the pink vented side panel to ensure the theme remain true to your ecosystem. Seven possible fan mounts, ample ventilation, and generous liquid and air-cooler clearances keep even the most powerful systems running at their optimum temperatures and speeds. The chassis of the frame is wrapped in a beautiful pink hue that celebrates a Cherry Blossom Festival all year round, right on your desk.
- Limited Size, Unlimited Options – The MasterBox NR200P Sakura comes with the choice of a vented steel side panel for unrestricted airflow, or a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel to reveal the beauty of a computing beast. A PCI Riser is included for vertical GPU installation to better showcase it against the glass, or to feed it fresh air from the side with the vented panel.
- Unrestricted Cooling Potential – The MasterBox NR200P Sakura can house up to 7 fans in total for every cooling configuration imaginable. Two 120mm SickleFlow fan are included. The compact structure can efficiently house CPU coolers up to 155mm in height and radiators up to 280mm in length, so even the hottest running hardware can’t be held back.
- Triple-slot GPU Support and Included Vertical Riser Cable – Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm allowing the fitment of large high-end graphics cards. A custom-sized riser cable is included to mount a graphics card vertically to showcase it, or allow radiator mounting at the bottom of the chassis to keep the system running as cool as it looks.
- Easy, Tool-free Access – All external panels, including the tempered glass and top mounted fans are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.
- 360 Degree Accessibility – Every panel and frame part of the MasterBox NR200P Sakura can be dismantled. Screws are used to secure the frame parts to allow advanced disassembly and multiple angles to easily work inside of the chassis.
- Multiple Motherboard Support Options – Compatible with Mini-ITX and Mini DTX. The PSU can be front-mounted for extra motherboard clearance with a maximum space of 244 x 226 mm.
- Out-Of-The-Box Custom Cooling Support – Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful, custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure.
- High Quality Materials – Thick, powder coated SGCC steel keeps the fit and finish of the chassis clean and durable even with harsh traveling conditions.
Cooler Master MasterFrame 700
The Cooler Master MasterFrame 700 has a customizable frame that can convert between an open-air showcase PC chassis or a highly flexible test bench. The casing features a 3-part design consisting of two side wings and a fully-featured motherboard tray. Four specially-designed friction hinges hold the side wings to the motherboard tray, allowing both full range of motion during assembly and stability when built, perfect for custom water-cooling loops.
Transformation between an open-air PC case and test bench is achieved through the modular wings. In open-air mode, the MasterFrame 700 stands vertically to best display the components behind its panoramic tempered glass screen. The chassis offers an unmatched level of hardware compatibility, allowing for easy-fitting of oversized components. The wings fold forward, stabilized with rubber feet, to ensure all components are captivatingly displayed.
In test bench mode, the side wings fold down towards the CPU socket and graphics card area to allow for localized airflow to the components—especially useful when overclocking. The wings also serve as spots to hold triple-fan radiators and other accessories, and thanks to their full range of mobility, swapping components while keeping the cooling solution in place is now easier than ever. While oriented as a test bench, mounting capabilities are increased to support 3 x 360mm radiators simultaneously.
The MasterFrame 700 can be easily customized with its teardown-friendly design. Every component can be disassembled for custom paint jobs, vinyl wrap, and any other modifications the community may think of. For PC tech artists and hardware junkies alike, the MasterFrame 700 is a canvas unrivalled in functionally, design, and value.