Cooler Master today announced the MasterBox NR200 and NR200P chassis, which is a new small form factor Mini-ITX chassis designed for high performance computing and gaming. These new SFF cases are capable of holding graphic cards up to 280mm liquid-cooling radiators while still remaining under 20 liters.
Cooler Master MasterBox NR200 and NR200P
The Cooler Master MasterBox NR200 and NR200P are two new entries in the high-performance small form factor segment. Both chassis share the same 18-liter volume, and they can handle large hardware such as:
- CPU Tower coolers as tall as 157mm
- 3-slot GPUs 330mm in length
- 2 x top-mounted fans
- Liquid-cooling radiators up to 280mm
If you’re just into building a smaller PC, the MasterBox NR200 series is a great choice as it mimics a traditional tower PC with the difference being the PSU needs to be mounted on the front. Every panel can easily be removed, so the interior can be exposed for better installation of various parts and connectors.
The Cooler Master MasterBox NR200 and NR200P can also install graphics card vertically by using the PCI slot that cover the 92mm rear fan space. For the NR200P, it even comes with a PCI-E riser to enable vertical GPU installation possible right out of the box. It also comes with a tempered glass panel for users who wish to show off their internals.
Features at a Glance
- Limited Size, Unlimited Options – While NR200 represents the performance oriented and more affordable package, the NR200P includes many features aimed at satisfying any kind of user, entry level or enthusiast. The NR200P comes with the choice of a vented steel side panel for unrestricted airflow, or a crystal-clear tempered glass side panel to reveal the beauty of a computing beast. A PCI Riser is included for vertical GPU installation to better showcase it against the glass, or to feed it fresh air from the side with the vented panel.
- Unrestricted Cooling Potential – NR200 and NR200P can house up to 7 fans in total for every cooling configuration imaginable. Five panels are flanked with ventilation for unrestricted airflow. One 92mm and one 120mm SickleFlow fan are included. The compact structure can efficiently house CPU coolers up to 157mm in height and radiators up to 280mm in length, so even the hottest running hardware can’t be held back.
- Triple-slot GPU Support – Triple slot GPUs are supported with a maximum length of 330mm and maximum width of 156mm allowing the fitment of high-end graphics cards. The rear ventilation contains PCI slots to allow for vertical GPU mounting to better showcase the graphics card (PCI riser cable sold separately for the NR200)
- Easy, Tool-free Access – All external panels and top mounted fans are secured with pins for easy removal, facilitating quick access to the internals without the use of tools.
- 360 Degree Accessibility – Every panel and frame part of the NR200 frame can be dismantled. Screws are used to secure the frame parts to allow advanced disassembly and multiple angles to easily work inside of the chassis.
- Multiple Motherboard Support Options – Compatible with Mini-ITX and Mini DTX. The PSU can be front mounted for extra motherboard clearance with a maximum size of 244 x 226 mm.
- Out-of-the-box Custom Cooling Support –Two liquid cooling pump locations alongside side and bottom radiator mounting locations allow for powerful custom water-cooled builds inside a compact enclosure.
- High Quality Materials – Thick, powder coated SGCC steel keeps the fit and finish of the chassis clean and durable even with harsh traveling conditions.
Pricing and Availability
The Cooler Master MasterBox NR200 & NR200P are now available in Malaysia with the following prices: