Samsung has announced the company’s Trade-In TV programme, where you can upgrade your old eligible TV for a new Samsung one, and enjoy up to RM1,300 in savings when you trade in.
How Trade-In TV Works
To participate in the Trade-In TV programme, you have to take the following steps:
- Add your desired Samsung TV to cart from the Samsung Online Store. Checkout with basic TV installation service.
- Select ‘Delivery with TV Trade-In & Installation’, after keying in your shipping details.
- Installer will perform on-site assessment to confirm the final trade-in value of your old TV.
- If you agree to the final trade-in value, the Installer will collect your old TV and install your new Samsung TV.
- You will receive trade in value of old TV from the Installer via bank transfer within 10 working days after the date of collection of old TV.
The promotion will last until 31 December 2023.
Samsung pledges that even if your TV is not eligible for trade-in, the disposal of your old TV will be done responsibly and safely.
For more information on Smart TVs available on offer for the Trade-in-TV program, please visit: https://www.samsung.com/my/online-store/trade-in-tv/