Lenovo today unveiled its latest PC and Chromebook solutions at MWC 2023, designed to help embrace hybrid working styles and provide advanced features for users across different requirements and needs.
Latest Lenovo ThinkPad Laptops
Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 2 & Z16 Gen 2
The Lenovo ThinkPad Z13 Gen 2 and ThinkPad Z16 Gen 2 are powered by the latest AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Processors with AMD Radeon 700M Series Graphics, Windows 11, and can be configured with up to 64GB Dual Channel memory and up to 2TB PCIe SSD. ThinkPad Z13 Gen 2 unveils an optional new natural fiber reinforced material bonded to the 75% recycled aluminum top cover. This woven Flax material is made from 100% agricultural product collected by harvesting flax plant fibers.
These ThinkPads are also equipped with ultra-narrow bezels, Wi-Fi 6E, FHD camera and Dolby Voice.
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 4 and X13 Yoga Gen 4
The redesigned ThinkPad X13 Gen 4 and ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen 4 adopt sleeker narrow bezels increasing the screen-to-body ratio and make improvements in hybrid working functionality for frequent travellers.
Dolby Audio speakers are now user facing, and when combined with a new optional 5-megapixel with Infrared camera, video conferencing delivers a more collaborative experience. The X13 Gen 4 can be configured with a new 13.3-inch 2.8K OLED display that is Dolby Vision enabled and features Eyesafe Certified Natural Low Blue Light.
They can be configured with up to Windows 11 Pro and be powered by the latest 13th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel vPro and integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics. X13 Gen 4 can alternatively be configured with the latest AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Processors with AMD Radeon 700M Series Graphics.
Lenovo ThinkPad T Series
The latest generation Lenovo ThinkPad T Series enjoys incremental enhancements and adopts more sustainable materials mentioned above. A new optional 5MP camera with Infrared can improve user experiences as hybrid working is increasing the need for video conferencing. More low blue light display options are available across the board to help protect from eye strain, including a 2.8k OLED panel option now available on T14 Gen 4 and T16 Gen 2 as well as T14s Gen 4.
Lenovo ThinkPad L Series
The latest Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Gen 4 and L13 Yoga Gen 4 also include a low blue light display option, which is low power to help increase battery efficiency. The latest L-series, including L14 Gen 4 and L15 Gen 4 can now be optioned with up to 2TB SSD storage.
Lenovo ThinkPad E Series
Value-conscious users can choose from the latest ThinkPad E14 Gen 5 or a new 16-inch ThinkPad E16. The E series now features 16:10 aspect ratio displays with increased screen-to-body ratios in excess of 90% and with a new keyboard and larger 115mm touchpad design.
Available with up to Windows 11 Pro and either the latest 13th Generation Intel Core processors or the latest AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Processors with AMD Radeon 610M Graphics, the lighter laptops can be configured with memory options up to 40GB, dual SSD storage offering up to 2TB and wireless connection via optional Wi-Fi 6E.
Lenovo ThinkCentre TIO Gen 5 Monitor (22” & 24”)
the latest generation of Lenovo ThinkCentre TIO monitors are packed with user-driven features that address the needs of a more mobile and hybrid workforce. Available in two sizes, 21.5-inch and 23.8-inch, the new ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One Gen 5 Monitor offers an improved VoIP audio/visual experience via an upgraded 1080p webcam, microphone and two user-facing speakers. With a 3-side borderless, sRGB FHD display, both monitors use natural low blue light technology and are available with a 10-point, touchscreen that also supports stylus pen usage.
Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i
The latest generation of IdeaPad Duet 3i’s offers a new display, Windows 11, and a new Intel N-series Processor. The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3i is lightweight, slim at just 8.95mm and converts easily between laptop, tablet and pen mode. With the ability to detach the screen from the keyboard, users can comfortably work in smaller spaces using the touchscreen option.
The slightly larger 11.5-inch model features the 2K touchscreen display with 100% DCI-P3 which delivers a vibrant color gamut and 400 nits brightness. The upgraded 5MP front camera and 8MP rear webcam offers sharper clarity supported by Dolby Audio. Also, offering a smoother performance in this generation is the optional Lenovo Digital Pen for quick note-taking during meetings or lessons.
Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 Chromebook (14”, 8)
For those seeking the value-driven essentials that fit today’s increasingly nomadic work- and life-styles is the next generation IdeaPad Slim 3 Chromebook with MediaTek Kompanio 500 Series processor.
This 14-inch laptop, available with an FHD IPS touchscreen, is thin and light, weighing just 1.3kg, and offers an all-day battery spanning up to 13.5 hours and Wi-Fi 6 connectivity.
EMEA Pricing & Availability
While there are no pricing and availability details for the Malaysian market, Lenovo has revealed pricing and availability details for the EMEA market:
- ThinkPad Z13 Gen 2 will be available starting July 2023. Prices are expected to start from €1649.
- ThinkPad Z16 Gen 2 will be available starting August 2023. Prices are expected to start from €2249.
- ThinkPad X13 Gen 4 will be available starting July 2023. Prices are expected to start from €1190.
- ThinkPad X13 Yoga Gen 4 will be available starting July 2023. Prices are expected to start from €1290.
- ThinkPad T14s, T14 and T16 will be available starting July 2023. Prices are expected to start from €1590, €1345 and €1390 respectively.
- ThinkPad L13 and L13 Yoga will be available starting April 2023. Prices are expected to start from €839 and €980 respectively.
- ThinkPad L14 and L15 will be available starting May 2023. Prices are expected to start from €775 and €755 respectively.
- ThinkPad E14 Gen 5 and E16 Gen 1 will be available starting June 2023. Prices are expected to start from €770 and €780 respectively.
- ThinkPad Professional Sleeves will be available starting May 2023. Prices are expected to start from €35 for the 13-inch and €37 for the 14-inch.
- ThinkCentre Tiny-in-One (TIO) Gen 5 Monitors will be available starting August 2023. Prices are expected to start from €299 for the 22-inch, and €399 for the 24-inch.
- IdeaPad Duet 3i will be available starting June 2023. Prices are expected to start from €449.
- IdeaPad Slim 3 Chromebook will be available starting May 2023. Prices are expected to start from €349.
More details on local product specifications, availability, and recommended retail pricing will be announced at a later date.
For more information, please visit https://www.lenovo.com/.