Cooler Master launches its new storage line with the Oracle Air. Built on the NVME M.2 technology, the Oracle Air is an M.2 SSD enclosure that can fit in a pocket, providing swift, upgradable, on-the-go storage solution to digital nomads, students, and hybrid workers alike.
According to Cooler Master, the Oracle Air M.2 has the following features:
- Blistering Speed, On-The-Go – The Oracle Air easily transfers data at speeds up to 1000mbps by utilizing the latest NVME interface paired with USB 3.2.
- Dual Layer Cooling – The inner core consists of a large heatsink built in for highly effective heat distribution and rapid cooling even under extended use. A sleek, protective outer layer allows for maximum ventilation while keeping Oracle Air cool to the touch.
- Install In Seconds – Turn your NVME M.2 SSD into a portable storage drive in just four steps! Engineered for intuitive use, Oracle Air keeps things simple for the user by completely omitting the need for screws or tools during its installation process.
- Painless Upgrades, Future-Proof – Oracle Air accommodates NVME M.2 SSD drives of all sizes to satisfy various needs. Fuel your passion with reliable, easily upgradable storage or rapidly switch between multiple SSDs for quick access.
- Plug and Play, MOLLE Compatible – Bring your creative space with you wherever you go. Built-in MOLLE compatibility allows you to easily attach Oracle Air onto backpacks and more, facilitating instant, secure access to countless games and files.
- Multi Platform and Device Support – Enjoy out of the box support for PlayStation, Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Android, and IOS whether you choose to use Oracle Air for work or play.
Oracle Air Availability & Pricing
The Oracle Air launches for $49.99. We are still awaiting local availability and pricing so stay tuned.