Today at CES 2023, Lenovo has unveiled its latest lineup of devices and solutions that focus on innovation and improving the user experience.
Crafted for the creatives to work and create content with ease, Lenovo introduces their all-new Yoga devices:
- Yoga Book 9i –the first full size dual screen OLED laptop.
- Yoga AIO 9i –a powerful desktop that handles graphic design, heavy photo/video editing and gaming with ease.
- Yoga Slim 6i – a thin and light portable yet powerful device.
- Refreshed Yoga 9i (14”, 8) and Yoga Slim 7i Carbon (13”, 8) – powered by the latest 13th Gen Intel® Core™ mobile processors.
- Refreshed Yoga 6 (13”, 8) –powered by the latest AMD Ryzen™ 7000 series processors.
Lenovo debuts the new Lenovo LA AI chip, the world’s first dedicated AI chip on a gaming laptop installed on the new Legion devices:
- Legion Pro 7 and 7i (16”, 8)
- Legion Pro 5 and 5i (16”, 8)
Lenovo has also expanded with their latest innovative line of ThinkBook laptops:
- ThinkBook Plus Twist – a dual rotating display that features an OLED panel and a colorful e-Ink screen on each side.
- ThinkBook 16p Gen 4 –features an innovative Lenovo Magic Bay modular accessory design with magnetic pin connector allowing easy expansion for optionally included accessories.
Lenovo’s Project Chronos is a new technology that captures a user’s movement and enables them to interact in 3D virtual worlds without glasses or wearables.
Focusing on improving the user experience, Lenovo introduces its latest tablets:
- Lenovo Tab Extreme – Lenovo’s biggest and most powerful tablet yet at 14.5-inches
- Lenovo Smart Paper – a digital notepad equipped with smart features while giving users the pen-on-paper feel
ThinkPhone by Motorola
Motorola introduces the ThinkPhone as the best companion to a ThinkPad, providing business end users a seamless combination of security, connectivity, and durability.