Jabra launches the Jabra Evolve2 Buds, the newest product in Jabra’s Evolve series. Evolve2 Buds are certified for leading virtual meeting platforms, including Microsoft Teams and Zoom, and use the latest technology to reduce disruptive background noises and enable clearer calls. You can bid goodbye to barking dogs and crying kids – or any unwanted noises that may affect the productivity and clarity of your call.
Jabra Evolve2 Buds
Scrambling around for the perfect spot to take that impromptu call from your boss? While working from home, the office or in a public space, background noises around you like colleagues chattering, slamming doors, pots clanking in the kitchen, and many others – can be distracting.
For this reason, the Evolve2 Buds come with an Adjustable Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) technology which hybrid-working professionals can use to personalise the ANC to their listening preferences, blocking out any external sounds and minimising distractions. The Evolve2 Buds also come with a sealing test feature called MyFit, as well as SafeTone™ with PeakStop, which ensures enhanced hearing protection and the most optimal seal for the best, personalised ANC experience.
Greater Call Quality
Being heard and able to speak freely on calls without interruptions is crucial for employees, especially as virtual meetings become the norm. With many of us now used to the true wireless earbud form factor, Jabra developed the Evolve2 Buds to enable users to have high-quality conversations with Jabra MultiSensor Voice™.
It uses a unique combination of four microphones, bone conduction sensors, and advanced algorithms to block out as much of the surrounding noise as possible so the user can be heard clearly by those on the call, contributing to more focused conversation experiences.
Extensive Range And Connectivity
For those seeking stable connectivity and increased mobility, the Evolve2 Buds feature a long wireless range, owing to the unique, in-case dongle that can be plugged into your PC.
Got a courier at the door in the midst of a meeting with your colleagues? Fret not. With a wireless range of up to 20 metres/65 feet, the Evolve2 Buds give employees the flexibility to move around their home or hybrid/remote work environments without compromising the call quality.
The earbuds come with 5 hours talk time and a 33 hours of battery life including the charging case, avoiding the inconvenience of your earbuds running out of charge mid-meeting.
“The world we live in today has made us crave freedom and flexibility to work from anywhere. At the same time, we also learnt from our Hybrid Ways of Working 2022 research about the role that technology plays in increasing employee inclusion in hybrid work. With all that in mind, we sought to create a product with our new Jabra Evolve2 Buds to empower professionals to look, sound and be professional on the go,” Agnes Koh, Product Marketing Manager for APAC, Jabra
Key features of the Evolve2 Buds:
- Certified for Microsoft Teams and leading UC platforms – for enhanced collaboration experience
- MultiSensor Voice technology – ensures professional call performance by using multiple mics and Jabra algorithms to block out noise
- Plug-and-play USB adapter for enhanced connectivity – 20 metre/65 feet range allows users the freedom to move around their work environment
- Advanced Multipoint connection – connect to two devices at one time
- Adjustable Active Noise Cancellation – filters out background noise allowing for increased focus
- HearThrough and single earbud use – allows the user to hear surrounding sounds through the earbuds whilst wearing them
- Increased battery life – with 33 hours of battery, including the case and wireless charging
- Ultra-discreet design – for ultimate comfort and a professional look
Pricing And Availability
The Evolve2 Buds is available from end-November at RM1,640 for the USB-C UC and RM1,860 for the USB-C UC with Wireless Charging Pad.
Find out more about the Jabra Evolve2 Buds at www.jabra.com/evolve2-buds.