Huawei has collaborated with Maxis and Digi in offering a line-up of exciting deals for all fellow Malaysians.
The Huawei Mate50 series will be available nationwide from 12 November onwards, starting at the price of RM3,699. Available in three variants, Huawei Mate50, Huawei Mate50 Pro, and Huawei Mate50 Pro Orange Vegan Leather, the flagship phones are the latest performance-driven smartphones with breakthrough technology and innovations that are more powerful than ever.
Huawei Mate50 Series Telco Plan
Effective from 12 November 2022, Maxis Postpaid subscribers can purchase the latest Huawei Mate50 Series from as low as RM65/month via Zerolution plan, with up to 36 months installments. With this, customers will also be entitled to complimentary gifts including one-year extended warranty, HMS Exclusive rewards and three months screen warranty.
For more information about purchasing the latest Huawei Mate50 Serie via Zerolution plan: bit.ly/Mate50Series-Maxis
Digi will be offering the Huawei Mate 50 Pro from as low as RM70/month via PhoneFreedom 365 plan. Exclusively for Digi’s customers, they will also be entitled to complimentary gifts worth up to RM786, which includes Huawei Watch Fit, three months screen protection and HMS Exclusive rewards.
Not only that, customers who subscribe to Digi Postpaid plan now until 18 December 2022 will be able to receive 50% extra quota of up to 135GB all-access high-speed Internet on top of the current Juara Internet Untuk Semua offer.
For more information about purchasing Huawei Mate 50 Pro series via PhoneFreedom 365 plan: www.digi.my/mate50pro1
In case you missed it:
The Huawei Mate50 series is equipped with a few industry-leading technologies such as:
- 10-size physical adjustable aperture, ultra large aperture size of F1.4
- First Huawei smartphone with XMAGE Camera System
- First HUAWEI Smartphone that runs on EMUI 13, with new features such as SuperHub, SuperStorage and more
- First smartphone in the industry that is verified by the five-star glass drop resistance certification from Switzerland’s SGS
- 1% Low Battery Emergency Mode, support up to 2 hours standby time OR 12 minutes phone call
What’s more? The Huawei Mate50 series can support Google Apps now! Just follow these steps and you can use native Google Apps on the Huawei Mate50 series:
- Go to AppGallery, search and install Lighthouse App
- Log in to your Google account
- Go back to AppGallery, search and install Google Apps such as Google Drive, Google Photos, Google Maps, Youtube and more
- Your Google account will be automatically logged in and you can use the apps now!
For more information, latest updates or promotions about Mate50 Series, please visit Huawei Official Website, Huawei Official Facebook page or Instagram.