Samsung Electronics, the world’s leading TV manufacturer for 15 consecutive years, announced the details today of its upcoming 2021 Technical Seminar – a series of events that will highlight the technology, features and innovation with this year’s new product lineups, covering Neo QLED 8K/4K, MICRO LED and Samsung’s award-winning Lifestyle portfolio.
Samsung 2021 Micro LED and Neo QLED
For 10 years, Samsung’s tech seminars have provided a unique platform to deliver detailed information and an exclusive hands-on experience with new products for global tech media, prior to global release and distribution. This year’s global virtual seminar is the second event of its kind with attendees joining from eight different regions from March 31 to May 18, 2021. Participants will have a chance to learn in-depth information about technical breakthroughs, followed by a Q&A session to hear directly from Samsung business leaders and engineers.
Samsung’s 2021 product lineup is equipped with advanced hardware and software that are designed to provide a viewing experience like never before. The technology has enabled outstanding picture quality, smart features and gaming experiences, along with lifestyle-integrated features and services that enable the ultimate usability. During the seminar, attendees will have an opportunity to broaden their knowledge of the following products and areas:
- Neo QLED 8K, 4K and Picture Quality: Quantum Mini LEDs are at the center of innovation, and combined with Samsung’s Quantum Matrix Technology and the state-of-the-art Neo Quantum Processor, Neo QLEDs provide true-to-life picture quality that is crisp and clear like never before, with the most intricate of details in both dark and bright scenes.
- MICRO LED: Unlike any other displays currently available on the market, Samsung MICRO LED produces astonishing color vibrancy and brightness with self-emissive LED display technology along with an all-new Micro AI processor that delivers stunning HDR content.
- In-Home Activity: The 2021 TV lineup includes various smart features and apps, including Samsung TV Plus and Samsung Health, that are continuously updated to enhance the product’s usability, keeping up with the changing needs of modern-day consumers.
- Gaming Experiences: Samsung’s 2021 Neo QLED TVs provides the ultimate gaming experience for even from the most avid gamers, across both PC and console gaming. The new features such as Super Ultra Wide Game View, Auto Game Mode provide enhanced performance, motion graphic features, reduced input lag, and ultimately more full and immersive sound, driven by AI.
- Lifestyle TV: Samsung’s award-winning lifestyle TV portfolio comes equipped with new product rollouts and lineup extensions to The Frame, The Serif and The Sero. Since its first launch in 2017, The Frame has redefined the concept of the television, transforming displays into stunning works of art – with over one million units sold.
- Monitor: Following a year of working and learning remotely – the traditional 9-5 no longer exists. Samsung’s new M7 and M5 are the world’s first “do-it-all” screens built on Tizen OS, which allows users to work, learn or watch content from anywhere, at any time.
“The breakthrough in 2021 Neo QLED and its picture quality demonstrates what state-of-the-art hardware innovations can achieve together with Samsung’s unique AI upscaling and smart features,” “We are pleased to share our latest display innovations that are tailored to our customers’ needs and hope that our customers will continue to enjoy our products.”Simon Ilkyung Sung, Executive Vice President of the Visual Display Business at Samsung Electronics.
For more information on Samsung’s 2021 TV product lineup, please visit https://www.samsung.com/my/ .