Apple One allows users to enjoy Apple’s subscription services with one simple plan at a great monthly price, will now offer the Premier plan in 17 new countries beginning 4 November.
Apple One Premier
Apple One Premier — which provides access to Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of storage with iCloud+ — will now be available in Austria, Brazil, Colombia, France, Germany, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Switzerland, and the United Arab Emirates, in addition to Australia, Canada, the UK, and the US. Customers can enjoy these services across their Apple devices, including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, Apple Watch, and Apple TV, plus popular smart TVs, smart speakers, and gaming consoles.
“Apple One delivers the world’s best content and services at an incredible value,”Peter Stern, Apple’s vice president of Services
“We’re excited to bring Apple One’s Premier plan to more customers so they can easily enjoy Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple Fitness+, and get even more iCloud storage that can be shared among family members with one simple subscription.”
With Apple One Premier, subscribers in these 17 countries gain access to the best in entertainment experiences and more, including:
- Apple Music Family, featuring over 90 million songs, expertly curated playlists, original content from the most respected and beloved artists with Apple Music radio, and innovative features including autoplay, time-sync lyrics, Lossless Audio, and immersive sound powered by Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos.
- Apple TV+, home to Apple Originals from today’s most imaginative and respected creators. Apple TV+ has earned over 155 awards for its original series and films — more than any other streaming service in its first two years.
- Apple Arcade, which gives players unlimited access to more than 200 incredibly fun games, including the new NBA 2K22 Arcade Edition, and popular titles like Sneaky Sasquatch and Lego Star Wars Battles — all with no ads or in-app purchases.
- Apple Fitness+, a fitness and wellness service designed to be inclusive and welcoming to all with thousands of studio-style workouts, guided meditations, and curated programs, all led by a diverse and inclusive team of trainers. Fitness+ intelligently incorporates workout metrics from Apple Watch right on the screen and motivates users from start to finish with music from today’s top artists.
- iCloud+ keeps customers’ photos, videos, files, app data, and more backed up with 2TB of cloud storage, synced across devices, and helps make online experiences more private and secure with iCloud Private Relay and Hide My Email.
Customers can sign up for an Apple One plan from any Apple device and will be recommended the right plan for them based on their existing subscriptions, so they can immediately unlock even more for less. Apple One subscribers receive just one invoice each month and can easily change or cancel their plan at any time. With Family Sharing, up to six family members can access all the included services with their own personal accounts, preferences, and storage.
Pricing and Availability
- Apple One Individual and Family are available in over 100 countries and regions. Apple One Premier is available in 21 countries.
- Apple One includes a 30-day free trial for any services that customers do not already have. Once subscribed, customers can enjoy the services included with Apple One on any platform where the services are available.
- Apple News+ is included in the Apple One Premier plan in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.