Razer today announced the launch of the new Razer BlackShark V2 Pro, DeathAdder V2 Pro and BlackWidow V3 Pro, which are a series of flagship wireless gaming peripherals. With Razer’s HyperSpeed Wireless Technology, you no longer need to be hindered by a mere cable.
“Every time we launch a new product, a lot of fans ask for a wireless version”, “By bringing the industry-leading Razer HyperSpeed Wireless technology to three of our most popular gaming peripherals, we are answering the community’s call for a completely cable-free setup – with no compromise on gameplay performance.”Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Razer’s Peripherals Business Unit.
Razer BlackShark V2 Pro
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 100dBSPL/mW, 1KHz
- Drivers: Customized Dynamic 50mm Driver
- Inner ear cup diameter: 65 x 40 mm / 2.56 x 1.57 in
- Connection type: 2.4GHz wireless and 3.5mm
- Battery Life: Approximately 24 hours
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 320g / 0.71lbs
- Oval ear cushions: Breathable memory foam cushions
- THX® Spatial Audio
The Razer BlackShark V2 Pro is powered by Razer HyperSpeed Wireless technology, delivering lossless immersive audio for low-latency wireless gaming, with up to 24 hours of battery life and 12 meters of wireless range. It uses the same Razer TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers that debuted in the Razer BlackShark V2. Now with an additional speaker chamber, the Razer BlackShark V2 Pro delivers better, clearer audio, complimented with THX® Spatial Audio with Game Profiles.
Featuring the all-new 9.9mm Razer™ HyperClear Supercardioid Mic, the Razer BlackShark V2 Pro delivers ultra-clear voice quality for team comms. It weighs just 320g and has a closed earcup design with plush leatherette-lined ear cushions.
Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro
- True 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor with 99.6% resolution accuracy
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration
- Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customization
- Razer™ Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70M clicks
- Dual wireless – Razer HyperSpeed (2.4Ghz) and BLE
- (7+1) independently programmable buttons
- 100% PTFE mouse feet (0.8mm thick)
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured side-grips.
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 400/800/1600/3200/6400)
- Advanced on-board memory (4+1 profiles)
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- Powered by Razer Chroma™ RGB with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- Inter-device color synchronization
- 1.8 m / 6 ft Speedflex cable for charging and wired use
- Razer Mouse dock Chroma compatible (sold separately)
- Battery Life: Approximately 70 hours with Razer HyperSpeed wireless, 120 hours with BLE (estimates without lighting, battery life depends on usage settings)
- Approximate size: 127.0 mm / 5 in (Length) x 61.7 mm / 2.43 in (Grip Width) x 42.7 mm / 1.68 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 88 g / 3.1 oz (Excluding dongle)
- Compatible with Xbox One for basic input
The Razer DeathAdder has been one of the most popular gaming mouse in the world, and there’s now a new successor, a wireless one too. The DeathAdder V2 Pro offers 3 modes of connection with up to 120 hours battery life via Bluetooth, 70 hours via Razer HyperSpeed Wireless for ultra-low latency, or plugged in via its Razer™ Speedflex cable so users can continue to game while charging. Weighing just 88g, there is no need for a honeycomb shell design to achieve this weight.
The DeathAdder V2 Pro uses the upgraded 2nd Gen Razer Optical Mouse Switches for crisper, tactile clicks. These are rated for 70 million clicks, which is currently the highest of any gaming mouse on the market. There are 8 programmable buttons that can be customized though Razer Synapse 3, with storage space for up to 5 on-board memory profiles. The DeathAdder V2 Pro is also charge-compatible with the Razer Mouse Dock Chroma (sold separately). Combined with the intelligent Razer Focus+ 20K DPI Optical Sensor, injection-molded side grips and 100% PTFE mouse feet, the DeathAdder V2 Pro is one heck of an upgrade, especially if you’re looking for a wireless gaming mouse.
Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology
- Razer Mechanical Switches designed for gaming
- 80 million keystroke lifespan
- Razer Chroma™ RGB customizable backlighting with 16.8 million color options
- Connection type: Razer HyperSpeed (2.4 GHz) / Bluetooth / Wired (USB-C)
- Battery Life: Up to 200 hours (RGB off)
- Plush leatherette ergonomic wrist rest
- Multi-function digital dial
- 4 dedicated media keys
- Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage – up to 5 profiles
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- N-key roll-over
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Aluminium construction
The BlackWidow V3 Pro is Razer’s first wireless gaming keyboard. Now with Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology, the Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro offers wireless gaming performance of up to 200 hours. It also has improved Razer Mechanical Switches and Doubleshot ABS keycaps.
The Razer Yellow Mechanical Switches are now quieter, with silicon sound dampeners in every key for a silent gaming experience. With upgraded Doubleshot ABS Keycaps, each switch is wear resistant, and rated for an 80 million keystroke lifespan.
The BlackWidow V3 Pro has an aluminium frame, and it features dedicated media keys with a multi-function digital dial. There’s also a plush wrist rest included. Connectivity wise, the keyboard can be connected in multiple ways – Detachable USB Type-C cable or via Bluetooth with up to 3 devices.
Pricing And Availability
All three of the Razer BlackShark V2 Pro, DeathAdder V2 Pro, and BlackWidow V3 Pro are now available for purchase on Razer’s official online store. Below are their pricing:
- Razer BlackShark V2 Pro – RM1,049
- Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro – RM619
- Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro – RM1,099