The annual PUBG Mobile Outfit Design Contest is back and this time, the company is offering an iPhone 11 Pro up for grabs, along with other exciting prizes.
PUBG Mobile Outfit Design Contest
The owners of the world’s most popular mobile game, PUBG Mobile, is calling all PUBGM fans and players not just in Malaysia, but in Thailand and Indonesia as well, to put their creativity to the test and design their most imaginative and original outfit for the game.
Starting from the 23rd of April 2020, the contest will last for six weeks, and end on the 5th of June 2020. From each country, there be 14 finalists that will be shortlisted. This year, the PUBG Mobile Star Judges will then select three Designer’s Choice winners and one country winner from each country’s 14 finalists.
Not only that, the judges will also choose the most creative outfit design from the three country winner finalists from Malaysia, Thailand, and Indonesia. In the end, the grand prize winner will walk away with an iPhone 11 Pro.
As for the Designer’s Choice winners, they will each receive an Honor 10 smartphone, along with US$100. As for the Country Winners, they will each receive a graphics pad, and US$600. For those who have their designs approved, they will each receive an exclusive skin pack.
The judges for this year’s PUBG Mobile Outfit Contest are:
Chippy Sirin Preediyanon
To participate in the contest, follow these simple steps:
- Register for an account in PUBG Mobile Outfits Design Contest. To register click here, or log on to https://pubgmobileoutfitsdesign.com/registration/
- Create your unique outfits design (multiple entries may be submitted)
- Upload your outfits design with the following specifications:
- Jpg or png format (less than 2MB)
- Dimension 1200px x 900px
- Aspect ratio 4 : 3
- Share your design(s) via Facebook and/or Instagram and tag @PUBGMobile with hashtags #PUBGMOBILEOUTFITDESIGN and #PUBGMOBILEOUTFITS
*Click here to download a sample for reference
For more information on this, please visit the PUBG Mobile Outfits Design Contest official site.