Lenovo Malaysia today introduced LenovoPro, a new membership program that allows businesses to purchase Lenovo products at a more cost effective price. Not only that, the membership also includes discounts of up to 50% with the inclusion of early access to Lenovo’s upcoming 8.8 deals. The early access promo will start from now till the 15th of August.
There are three tiers to the LenovoPRO membership – LenovoPRO, LenovoPRO Plus, and LenovoPRO Elite. All you need to join is a corporate email, and these memberships are determined by qualification based on the company’s annual spending with Lenovo. Other perks include:
- Dedicated business tech specialist – To have your business-related questions answered.
- Access Lenovo solutions – 30 days credit terms where members will have hassle free account set up, online credit approval up to RM 250,000 credit line with payment due within 30 days after being invoiced. Members can also view their order, invoice and payment history from a digital secure platform.
- Lenovo Trade In – Members can trade in their old laptop, desktop PC or monitor in working condition and get discount off their new purchase, regardless of the brand.
- Lenovo Premier Support – Provides all Lenovo customers with direct access to Lenovo expert technicians for comprehensive hardware and software support.
- Access to Simpli Learn to upskill themselves through digital courses worth up to $2,899.
On top of the discount, LenovoPro members can also enjoy:
- 50% off on Monitors if they purchase any other products
- Free upgrade for Intel Core i7 (worth RM880) and free upgrade to AMD R7 (worth RM870) + Win10 Pro for selected PCs
- Free Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 for purchase of the Lenovo Yoga C740
- 80% off for 3-year Premier Support for all Thinkpad products
“We have seen in the past months that technology has become extremely important in meeting people’s basic needs and keeping our world going. At Lenovo, we understand the demands and needs of our commercial customers who are seeking business-grade financing and customized IT solutions for their businesses, especially during these recovery times. When we bring smarter technology to our customers, we also aim to assist them in addressing the challenges they are facing. Hence, we introduce LenovoPro to provide flexible solutions that will simultaneously grow with their organizations.”Varinderjit Singh, General Manager, Lenovo Malaysia.
For those of you who don’t have a LenovoPro membership, don’t worry. The company is also offering discounts up to 45% on selected Lenovo products with Lenovo’s 8.8 deals, exclusively on the 8th of August 2020. Not only that, the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 and E15 AMD variant, as well as the ThinkPad X13 AMD, and ThinkPad T14 AMD is now available for purchase online.
We’ve covered the Lenovo ThinkPad E14 and E15 before, but the ThinkPad X13 AMD and ThinkPad T14 AMD are new, and they’re not available online. The ThinkPad X13 AMD variant has 20% to 40% increase in performance and 40% lower battery consumption when compared to the 3rd generation AMD Ryzen 7 Pro processor. It also includes features like Modern Standby, which enables the system to wake in one second and connect to the internet a second later.
As for the Lenovo ThinkPad T14, it is packed with AMD’s latest Ryzen 4000 CPUs, and can be configured with just about any spec you can think of. Not just for work, the laptop is also fitted with Dolby Audio Speaker System.
Pricing and Availability
Prices for the Lenovo ThinkPad X13 AMD will start from RM3,749.25 for LenovoPRO members, where as the ThinkPad T14 will be going from RM4,664.25 with LenovoPRO member price.