Lenovo today announced its 12.12 BIG Sale, offering attractive deals this season on devices and solutions that can bolster user productivity and provide unprecedented performance. From today until 12 December 2020, Lenovo will be offering discounts on selected devices of up to 53% as part of the company’s ‘12.12 BIG Sale.’ The full range of deals can be found right here.
Lenovo 12.12 BIG Sale
LenovoPro members will enjoy an additional discount of up to 12% on top of these discounts, as well as access to the Lenovo ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ 30 Days Credit Term leasing solution. This solution enables customers to choose a suitable financing plan for their technology needs, helping to ensure a healthy cash flow. Also available exclusively to LenovoPro members, a trade-in option allows business owners to trade in their old laptop, desktop PC or monitor, and get a discount off their new Lenovo purchase.
For more information on how businesses can unlock success through digital transformation, please visit https://www.lenovo.com/my/en/business/benefits to sign up for free.
Lenovo Products on Sale this 12.12
With working from home now part of our new normal, and productivity needs growing ever more important, Lenovo is offering a range of devices on sale to bolster work efficiency, while also providing strong performance and easy portability.
Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 8 For tech enthusiasts seeking the thinnest, lightest, commercial 14-inch ultrabook device on the market. With 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processors, the X1 Carbon Gen 8 delivers long-lasting power and productivity when you are on the go.
Starting price: RM8,299 / RM692 monthly (before discount and savings up to RM2,296.58 including tax)
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 AMD The ThinkPad X13 keeps you connected wherever you are, with its WiFi 6 capabilities enabling fast and steady connections even on crowded public platforms. Don’t let its lightweight fool you (at only 1.28kg) – this device packs portability and performance with its AMD® Ryzen™ 5 PRO processors offering an additional 20 – 40% performance boost with a 40% lower battery consumption.
Starting price: RM4,469.40 / RM373 monthly (before discount and savings up to RM2,979.60 including tax)
Lenovo ThinkPad L14
Both powerful and versatile, the business-ready ThinkPad L14 performs seamlessly, whether you are in the office or out and on the go. Equipped with an 10th Generation Intel®️ Core™ i7 Processors and discrete AMD Radeon™ 625 graphics card, this laptop can plow through any task with ease.
Starting price: RM4,550.18 / RM380 monthly (before discount and savings up to RM998.82 including tax)
Get your gift list ready and shop these deals while they last! Links to the best deals are listed below.
- Save up 12% on gaming deals at Lenovo.com, with Lenovo Legion 5i powered by up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™i7 H processors and optional NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ graphics.
- Save up 7% on desktop deals at Lenovo.com, with Lenovo Legion Tower 5i with up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processors and top-of-the-line NVIDIA® GeForce graphics, it gives players blazingly fast frame rates at over 4K resolution.
- Save up to 15% on monitors, for example Lenovo G25-10 25″ Gaming Monitor is a 24.5-inch gaming monitor ready for E-sports.
Best Lenovo Deals
- Save up to 55% on SMB Accessory Bundles
- Save up to 50% on Legion Accessory Bundles
- Save up to 55% on Student Accessory Bundles
In conjunction with the Lenovo 12.12 BIG Sale, Lenovo is also hosting an exclusive giveaway on the Lenovo Malaysia Facebook page. Five winners will be selected each to win a ThinkBook Plus device (valued at a total of more than RM29,000), and participation is simple:
- Tag 5 friends in this post.
- Let us know in less than 15 words why you need a Lenovo device for 12.12
- Make sure your comment is open to the public
- Winners will be announced on Facebook after 17 December 2020
For more information, please visit https://www.lenovo.com/my/en/d/deals/special-offer. The Lenovo 12.12 BIG Sale is valid until 12 December 2020. The Facebook giveaway begins now, with the winner to be announced after 17 December 2020.