There’s never a better time to own an ASUS laptop with the introduction of the ASUS Perfect Warranty. The special warranty service applies to all customers who purchased and activated their ASUS laptop which were launched in 2019 and 2020, without any additional charges.
What is ASUS Perfect Warranty?
When you purchase an ASUS consumer or gaming laptop, you would automatically receive a 2-year global warranty. But, this manufacturer warranty is only applicable to damages that are not induced by customers. So starting from the year 2020, ASUS is introducing the ASUS Perfect Warranty on top of the official manufacturer warranty. This is a one-time offer during the first year of the laptop’s manufacturer warranty. ASUS will bear 80% of the total repair cost inclusive of:
- Spill damage
- Electrical surge damage
- Accidental Breakage
And the remaining 20% of the total cost and full labour fee will be borne by the customers themselves.
How to claim ASUS Perfect Warranty?
- Customer shall visit any of the authorized ASUS Service Centers in Malaysia or Brunei along with the damaged unit and purchase receipt/invoice from the retail stores where the unit is purchased at.
- ASUS shall carry out purchase validation at the time when customer claims for ASUS Perfect Warranty. In the event the purchase is fail to validate, customer must provide the official receipt or invoice to ASUS Service Center as proof of purchase.
- ASUS Perfect Warranty is only eligible for ASUS consumer laptops and gaming laptops, launched from 1st January 2019 & 2020, including charging adapter and its battery (but not inclusive of its accessories) purchased from 1st January 2020 onwards (or laptop launched officially in Malaysia from January 2019 onwards). ASUS Service Center team shall check the activation data on the spot to validate the date of purchase. ASUS Perfect Warranty Accidental Damage Protection
- ASUS Perfect Warranty is only applicable for product purchased in Malaysia and Brunei. Product purchased outside of Malaysia and Brunei are not eligible.
- 5. For Terms & Conditions, kindly refer: https://www.asus.com/my/support/Article/1028/
ZenBook Pro Duo
ROG Zephyrus S
ROG Zephyrus M
ROG Zephyrus G
ROG Strix Scar / Hero III
ROG Strix Scar III
ROG Strix Scar / Hero II
ROG Strix Scar II
Contacting ASUS Service Center
Should you need to contact Asus’ service center, you can visit their official website at https://www.asus.com/my/support/ or call their hotline at 1300-88-3495.
Their hotline operates from Monday to Friday, 9am – 6pm (except public holiday). For a list of authorized ASUS Service Center, click here – https://www.asus.com/my/support/Service-Center/Malaysia